Check out these frequently asked questions, to make the most out of your Amsterdam Boat Tour and Adventure.
Do I need to pre-purchase a ticket for the boat tours or can I just show up?
- We highly recommend making a pre-booking through our websites booking system. Alternatively you can also call to make a reservation and then pay for the tour in ach on the boat.
What time should I be at the meeting-point?
- We recommend to be there 15 minutes before departure!
What happens if we are late for the boat tour?
- The public tours sail on time, so if you are late your booking is unfortuantely void. Please check the date/time listed on your confirmation e-mail carefully; it is your responsibility to keep this appointment. Full price will be charged for no-shows.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
- Yes you can. We also sell non alcoholic drinks on board.
Is there a toilet on board?
- No, we don’t have a toilet onboard. So we recommend to go to the toilet before you hop on board. In case of an emergency we can stop at a public toilet or bar.
What is a Smokers friendly boat tour?
- As Amsterdam is famous for it’s relaxed Cannabis and Coffeeshop culture, we offer special tours where you are welcome to bring along and enjoy the smoke of your choice.
Do you have life west on board?
- Yes we have life vest for adults and also children.
What about the weather?
- It can be a little bit colder on the water, so we recommend that you bring enough warm clothes. We provide ponchos in case of rain.
Do you cancel the tours due to bad weather?
- We only cancel the boat tours if there is a serious weather warning, which luckily happens very rarely. If we cancell the tour, you'll receive a full refund