- From Dec 1st - Jan 7th
Amsterdam Light Festival Boat Tour
Choose shared or private tour.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Student Please bring valid student ID.
- Child & Baby (Ages 0 - 12)
- Private Charter Group size: 1 - 12 people > price starting from
Amsterdam Light Festival Cruise
This year’s theme is “Imagine Beyond”. We invite you to join us during the darkest days of the year on a unique boat cruise as we explore the 20 stunning Light Installations and Sculptures of the Amsterdam Light Festival.
During the 11th edition, Amsterdam Light Festival takes visitors to the world of imagination, with the theme ‘Imagine Beyond’. We’ll take you on a journey into the world of your imagination as we discover this years Light Festival with amazing artworks made by international and national artists.
We’ll cruise through the official Amsterdam Light Festival route, where the canals will be illuminated with the most amazing light art installation and sculptures. On our small, open boat you’ll have unobstructed views of the artworks and you can get great full-view photos, without the added restraints or glare of windows.
Your friendly captain is your guide on this boat tour and will tell you all about the light artworks and sights we cruise past.
The light festival is best explored from the water – where you’ll be able to experience the amazing light art works up close and with the best views for photography enthusiasts.
- Blankets and electric heated cushions to keep you warm
- Glühwein included (Mulled Wine)
- Rain canopy/cover (in case of bad weather)
- The captain/guide will explain everything about the artworks
- Official Amsterdam Light Festival Partner
Please note that it can be cold on the water at this time of the year, so we recommend to dress up warmly and to bring a hat, scarf and gloves.